About Sierra Log & Timber
Since 1994 Sierra has been servicing customers throughout the United States with beautifully designed and produced log & timber homes. Since 2008, Sierra has been astonishing the market with the introduction of Incense (red) Cedar as the primary wood species for homes, barn & shade structures.
We produce all of our own products here in California with wood grown locally and purchased both directly out of the forest and from major sawmills. From such affective production and purchasing, we have grown to be the largest red Cedar producer of uniform round logs in the country along with other important claims:
- the only red Cedar producer in the country to offer structurally graded red Cedar for both log and timber products
- the only red Cedar producer in the country to offer the depth of wall log & timber profiles with their matching siding, along with a huge assortment of complimentary parts and assemblies.
- the only barn producer in the country to offer a full red Cedar materials package with structurally graded products complimented with a fully engineered barn design.
- the only log & timber home, barn & shade structure producer in California
- California's most affective design & engineering service for homes & barns... we know how to get these complicated projects through the counties for a very reasonable price.
- the only showroom/design studio in California that displays the largest variety of log & timber walls, siding and parts... a must to see! Whether it is a full log or timber structure or a conventionally framed structure, our showroom will enable you and your builder to fully grasp what you can do with log or timber parts decoratively or structurally.
We are proud of all of these achievements because it enables us to offer you the most beautiful home, barn or shade structure design... with the most beautiful and durable red Cedar wood species... with the most affective and personal service... for a great price!
We bring incredible "added value" to every project we do, and have a list of customers a mile long that will be more than happy to tell you about their experience.
The "next step"
"What's the next step?"
seems to be the most asked question when our customers like what they see, hear and experience when they first meet us. Well the answer to that all depends on the type of project you are doing:
- when it is a home, barn or shade structure, we create a preliminary cost proposal (if we have enough information) and then we are commissioned with a design retainer to start the project. (see "Floor Plans" for more info)
- when it is a project that does not require design, then we create a line item estimate for the parts you are interested in purchasing.
The process all starts with you telling us about your project. So drop us a line, and let's start talking!